Hobby Shop Hours
    Mon-Fri 11AM-8PM
    Closed on Tuesday & Wednesday
    Sat 9AM-6PM
    Sun 12PM-5PM

Club Racing Schedule
    Every Saturday

drcw_logo.jpg
    Last edited by Jason Sneed; 09-02-2015 at 09:46 AM.

Welcome to the Tiltyard forum system. Looks like a great indoor season shaping up at Debbie's, thanks to some hard working volunteers.
    Even to be last, You've got to be fast.

Fall 2015 Point Series

Details are coming!
    Last edited by Jason Sneed; 09-02-2015 at 08:03 PM.

Winter 2015 Points Series

Details coming!

dumb question because i know the track is tight but do you ever try running ebuggy there? faster than sct but same size.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Shein95 View Post
    dumb question because i know the track is tight but do you ever try running ebuggy there? faster than sct but same size.
    Not a dumb question,lol, the track is now bigger than before, due to Room being taken out which also gives everyone more pit and walkway room in the area where it was tight getting through before. To answer your question no e buggys but there are quite a few guys that are going to run the new e buggy lite class , which is going to be a new class added this season I hear.

We are going to be running the e-lite class with rules regulating weight (7 pounds and under) and power (2S LiPo and SCT motor). I'm working on getting the rules updated and posted on the DRCW website.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Sneed View Post
    We are going to be running the e-lite class with rules regulating weight (7 pounds and under) and power (2S LiPo and SCT motor). I'm working on getting the rules updated and posted on the DRCW website.
    that could work for me. i'm converting my sworkz from a saddle setup to a wide body brick battery so i'll have plenty of 2s packs. i've never really looked into a sct motor. any suggestions?
    Steve

that could work for me. i'm converting my sworkz from a saddle setup to a wide body brick battery so i'll have plenty of 2s packs. i've never really looked into a sct motor. any suggestions?
    Tekin Pro 4 HD 4300Kv

smc 4500 sct motor what I run in there