photo Even-to-be-Fast-Pan2.png
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Tiltyard RC Racing Forum

o well .............

What's up Jay? Miss all you guys and racing. Gearing up to start racing again. Good luck this weekend. Was gonna come but it's my anniversary.

and I;m talking to ?

I think it's Daniel from up your way.
    Even to be last, You've got to be fast.

Sup fellas. Glad to see another forum homer. Your old one was my favorite yet. I haven't been able to make it to the yard this year. I always try to make it alteast once. But starting at new position at my job has took all my time this year from racing much. I really miss hanging with everyone. I'll post often here and hope to see everyone eventually. Tony montana aka K.C. Guy

SMcD
    Hi Homer,

We have met once or twice. At The Track and maybe G's. I race 1/10 scale stuff, so I have not visited the Tiltyard.

I have followed your threads on R/C Tech since a ton of my buds race at your track. What happened over the past couple days was complete B/S.

I haven't referred anyone yet, but when I fulfill that part of the mission, I would like my forum title to be "Resident R/C Tech Shit Stirrer".

Thanks for giving us an ad free place to discuss R/C and racing as adults, not baby sat children.

Peace!

Correct me if Im wrong bit Dman is Dominic McDonald

SMcD welcome to the Tiltyard. You are more than welcome and that title awaits you.

I am not sure on the Dman

I ever got that invite to FF
    Even to be last, You've got to be fast.

Good job Homer! Finally a place we racers can call our own!

Homer are you gonna sign up for the fantasy football league. I had Louie send another invite to your email.