photo Even-to-be-Fast-Pan2.png
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Tiltyard RC Racing Forum

Welcome to the Tiltyard RC Racing Forum

Hi and welcome to the Tiltyard's reborn forum. If you have never been on a Tiltyard forum you may be in for a little shock compared to what you are use to. The site is run by me and only me. No heavy moderation or sensoring takes place here. That's not to say it's a free for all because our members will quickly put you in your place. :-) Come take a ride with me and have some fun. Tracks and racers are welcome an encouraged to post pictures, events, results an general BS about RC racing. If you have any suggestions, let me hear it please.

Alright!!!! TILTYARD Forums Back In Action!!!! Man I miss the old forums...
    ~Billy McGaha~
    Racing: RC8.2e-TeknoV4/Tekin RX8-1900Kv/Ace servos/SMC Batteries/ProCircuit Tires
    Racing: SC8e-TeknoV4/Castle MMM2-2200Kv/Ace servos/SMC Batteries/AKA tires
    SC8/SC10/TC3-Rally/T3/GT/WCrr/RC10/Losi Mini-T/HPI Micro RS4/Tamiya HotShot
    TILTYARD -- http://www.youtube.com/user/t3gt2000

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Allman View Post
    Hi and welcome to the Tiltyard's reborn forum. If you have never been on a Tiltyard forum you may be in for a little shock compared to what you are use to. The site is run by me and only me. No heavy moderation or sensoring takes place here. That's not to say it's a free for all because our members will quickly put you in your place. :-) Come take a ride with me and have some fun. Tracks and racers are welcome an encouraged to post pictures, events, results an general BS about RC racing. If you have any suggestions, let me hear it please.
    With that being said , I think this is going to be the best site ever, although I'm not happy about being a Yard Rookie lol

I've had some killer sites, but personal stuff took that away for a few years, but now I'm back and feel ready to make the magic happen again.
    Even to be last, You've got to be fast.

Well... from what I've read so far, this should be interesting!
    Team Durango - Novak - Proline - Futaba - TrakPower - Avid RC

Homie allows people to have fun on their terms and listens to opinions. Tell your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Allman View Post
    Homie allows people to have fun on their terms and listens to opinions. Tell your friends.
    Just posted the link in our Mid-Atlantic RC Racing group on Facebook.
    Team Durango - Novak - Proline - Futaba - TrakPower - Avid RC

Yard Rookie
    No longer in RC but I love Homer's sites! Lot's of interesting stuff goes on here.
    Would love to come up sometime and just practice for a day. If only I still had equipment!
    Last edited by swood; 08-28-2015 at 12:21 PM.

giddy up bitches .... eta high noon @ the yard Friday
    I gota hang out with Homer for month ................lol

It seems we were both given a time out on RC Tech. Good for them. Jay you now have an excuse to get a face book account. Just do it.