photo Even-to-be-Fast-Pan2.png
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huge Truggy Tire Sale

Yard Rookie

Huge Truggy Tire Sale

I have decided after 6 seasons of racing strictly nitro truggy, its time to retire from the class and go back to 1/8 nitro buggy for 2016 season. Last time I raced nitro buggy was fall of 2006 and last time at the Yard was the first Xray challenge the summer of 2006. Damn I'm getting old.

That said, I am selling off a large amount of 1/8 truggy tires. I hate to reference back to RCTech but its too much for me to maintain two threads.

Check out my sale here: Large Truggy Tire Sale

Email me at rc-driver@comcast.net or text to 412.817.8004 if you're interested in anything and provide the number(s) associated to the item(s) of interest.

Thanks,
    Scott Siegel

~Billy McGaha~
    Racing: RC8.2e-TeknoV4/Tekin RX8-1900Kv/Ace servos/SMC Batteries/ProCircuit Tires
    Racing: SC8e-TeknoV4/Castle MMM2-2200Kv/Ace servos/SMC Batteries/AKA tires
    SC8/SC10/TC3-Rally/T3/GT/WCrr/RC10/Losi Mini-T/HPI Micro RS4/Tamiya HotShot
    TILTYARD -- http://www.youtube.com/user/t3gt2000

Wow interesting. Thank goodness you aren't going to stock 1/10 buggy. haha
    Even to be last, You've got to be fast.

Funny thing Scott is I was thinking about going back to truggy next year since I cant make the A main anymore in buggy.....but Im not getting anything new until next season.

Homer its on this weekend in football. Looks pretty evenly matched. Ive been losing all my money on draft kings so it would be nice to at least win something this weekend

I updated my roster. I feel good about the weekend. Now last week that Nicole chick kicked my ass and then smashed my face. WOW.

Yard Rookie
    But Homer I am going to try 1/10 4wd buggy this winter, never drove one so I should probably pick up a good bit of spares since I may treat it like a truggy the first few times out.

Thats cool Jason, you can take my spot on the roster. No doubt the nitro truggy class has been so much fun and yes I have been able to make the Amain pretty much everywhere I've raced it. That said I don't expect to make the Amain in buggy, too old and slow. But after 4 years of running the exact same chassis/class, I need a change and atleast this is a class that is not dying out.

Scott let me know how that works driving it like a truggy ...........

Jay Miller
    Dover De

Jay did they reinstate you on tech talk. they did me the other day. I'm not going to post there until the spring.

ya I posted the other day on trains and lanes

I wanta say something to them on the moving thing again ....

start out like yo dick head now were we ............but he would just kick me off again ...........
    Jay Miller
    Dover De

Gotta let it go Jay. They arent worth it.