photo Even-to-be-Fast-Pan2.png
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tiltyard 2016

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tiltyard 2016

26 years and still going strong. The 2015 season was our biggest ever. Things that will be different in 2016 season are, more races and an all new track going backwards. This will be one of the biggest changes ever. We have went the other direction for so long. Don't worry though it will work out just fine. Everything will be dug, raised or lowered to make it all flow smooth like always.
    Even to be last, You've got to be fast.

Yard Rookie
    More Races! yes! my 2 cents: add 1 of the races in the fall and call it the BRAWL IN THE FALL! Tiltyard-a-fest in October. the leaves are all pretty-like and it would make for a great race and cool weather for camping out. I know that you have to prepare for your light show right afterwards but maybe you could pull it off. so May, July, August, Sept, October... if you add a 6th race, June would be it. I already told my family that I am going to all the Tiltyard races in 2016. Memorial, 4th of July, and Labor Day weekends are all fine but Mother's Day weekend was too tuf to sell last year for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Allman View Post
    26 years and still going strong. The 2015 season was our biggest ever. Things that will be different in 2016 season are, more races and an all new track going backwards. This will be one of the biggest changes ever. We have went the other direction for so long. Don't worry though it will work out just fine. Everything will be dug, raised or lowered to make it all flow smooth like always.
    You just made my night!.. More races and huge track change!!! I didn't think it could get any better but I was wrong!

One word.....YES!!!!

~Billy McGaha~
    Racing: RC8.2e-TeknoV4/Tekin RX8-1900Kv/Ace servos/SMC Batteries/ProCircuit Tires
    Racing: SC8e-TeknoV4/Castle MMM2-2200Kv/Ace servos/SMC Batteries/AKA tires
    SC8/SC10/TC3-Rally/T3/GT/WCrr/RC10/Losi Mini-T/HPI Micro RS4/Tamiya HotShot
    TILTYARD -- http://www.youtube.com/user/t3gt2000

Yard Rookie
    Hey the 2016 dates are posted on Facebook and the dates look great to me!

MAY 14 What did he change Opener
    JUNE 4 Drink and party race
    JULY 16 Maybe a ROAR date if they do it again.
    AUG 6-7 Tilted Worlds camping party event

Aug 8 Feel the pain Monday^^^^

SEPTEMBER 3 Birthday Closer

Yard Rookie
    Similar to this past season probably only two races for the Pittsburgh crew next year. Your opener is too close to LCRC's Big One and we will never make the closer if its a week or two prior to the Race Against Cancer.

Someone above chimed in about a later race in September or early October...back in 2014 the end of year race was 3rd week of September, that was awesome.

That said thank you for not scheduling on the same weekend as the RAC (9/8 to 9/11/16). We will plan the for June and August races.

If I took being close to LCRC in consideration. I would never get to have a race. I sure appreciate all the ones you do come to. thank you

Yard Rookie
    my quick 2 cents: scheduling is tough on the scheduler because dates will always conflict with some folks. these dates are very good, I think, because there are no "family" weekends getting disrupted like Mothers Day or Fathers Day. Labor day weekend looks like it is becoming a Tiltyard "tradition" and that is cool I think. the best thing is look how early we have the dates and we can get them inked onto our calendars and really plan ahead. Thanks Homer!

Thank you.