photo Even-to-be-Fast-Pan2.png
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tiltyard 25 years and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by hackersmovie View Post
    You will NOT be disappointed! And you'll probably be kicking yourself for not going sooner! I've only been racing one year but, I did make the trip to get "Tilted" this year. I plan to go to more races there next year for sure. Homer is top notch in every respect.
    This is my first year back after close to 20years out of the hobby. I really wanted to get to the tilted worlds but with a 3 and 5.year old it's impossible for me to get a whole weekend pass. It's freaking on next season though.
    Steve

No Place like The TILTYARD!!!!!
    ~Billy McGaha~
    Racing: RC8.2e-TeknoV4/Tekin RX8-1900Kv/Ace servos/SMC Batteries/ProCircuit Tires
    Racing: SC8e-TeknoV4/Castle MMM2-2200Kv/Ace servos/SMC Batteries/AKA tires
    SC8/SC10/TC3-Rally/T3/GT/WCrr/RC10/Losi Mini-T/HPI Micro RS4/Tamiya HotShot
    TILTYARD -- http://www.youtube.com/user/t3gt2000

Josh and me going to come. Can't wait. Need to get out for a race day. We didn't raced since the May race. Work work and softball.

Yard Rookie
    Welcome back! The stories are familiar indeed. This season I have only raced 5 times due to work and my family commitments. I've contemplated throwing in the towel. Hell the only reason I have not is simply b/c of the Tiltyard. Just the hopes of me being able to race there keeps the fire burning.

Yard Rookie
    First time at tiltyard was last year, went twice this year. I'll be back every year it's awesome.

Thank you guys. If you only need what was in my head for next year. I plan to raise the Tiltyards game once again.
    Even to be last, You've got to be fast.

Glad the forum is back and next years plans are already in the work. Can't wait to travel and get some racing and grilling in at the yard!!!

Yard Rookie
    Homer, just curious, what is the short version on why you got yourself banned from the other site?

Setting up this site and saying I was only on RC Tech to kill time. Go to the racing forum there and look under the where did all the threads go or something like that. The last two pages of that is where it all happened. They took Jay Miller out also, for saying they were mean. haha fucktards
    Even to be last, You've got to be fast.

RCTech was already on their way out. That whole business with the forums yesterday will seal the deal!! This is the only track I've raced at this summer, it's been a blast every time I have been there. Awesome track with an awesome host.. I can't wait to get there Friday night and lay down some laps!!
    It's another exciting day at the yard!!