photo Even-to-be-Fast-Pan2.png
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tiltyard 25 years and counting.

Tiltyard 25 years and counting.

That's right, older than some of my racers. I have been at this game at the same place for 25 years. Next weekend on September 5 will be the last race of the 2015 season. Come on out and make it a good one.

Hey Homer, thank you for letting us know of this forum! Sept 5th will be a blast!

Tell others. It's just not for me. This site is for everyone to enjoy. Just like the track.........There are no rules...

Looks like I can make it on the 5th. The tiltyard is somewhere I've always wanted to race even when I was just getting into racing in the mid 90's but never made the trip. Can't wait to see the place.

Awesome dude, make sure you come and introduce yourself to me, if I don't get you first. :-)
    Even to be last, You've got to be fast.

I only been racing since 2014 but I've been tilted 6 times...

Will do. Whats the dirt like, blue groove, fluff or something in between? Will probably need tires after this weekend.

It's a dirty groove on dry weekends. Tire wire is low and the grip is high wet or dry.
    Even to be last, You've got to be fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Shein95 View Post
    Looks like I can make it on the 5th. The tiltyard is somewhere I've always wanted to race even when I was just getting into racing in the mid 90's but never made the trip. Can't wait to see the place.
    You will NOT be disappointed! And you'll probably be kicking yourself for not going sooner! I've only been racing one year but, I did make the trip to get "Tilted" this year. I plan to go to more races there next year for sure. Homer is top notch in every respect.
    Team Durango - Novak - Proline - Futaba - TrakPower - Avid RC

Cool deal. High grip and low wear, couldn't ask for more.
    Steve