photo Even-to-be-Fast-Pan2.png

Thread: Losi 3.0 e buggy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Losi 3.0 e buggy

Let's talk about it !... This is only my second season in to this hobby , so I'm hoping to learn a bunch from this thread to help me become a great racer one day!

Yard Rookie
    I really like my Losi 3.0 e Buggy. so much so that my brother and I are going to jump into the Losi 3.0 Truggy for 2016. my question is: do the Truggy guys run the same esc/motor as in the Buggy. I would think so but just checking... thanks in advance for any info.

Use the same ESC with a bigger KV motor. If you run 1900 in buggy, go bigger for truggy.
    Even to be last, You've got to be fast.

Yard Rookie
    thanks for getting me pointed in the right direction. I just looked at the Tekin web site and they make combo esc/motors specifically for eTruggy. Now do I go 2,000kV or 2,250kV... ha...decisions, decisions...

Yard Rookie
    Hey does anyone know what Curtis/Austin and the Woodyard clan runs in their eTruggies as far as motors? I am going to go with the Tekin combo but I am having a hard time deciding between the 2000kV and the 2250kV? I run a 1900 in my buggie. I am leaning towards the 2000kV.

The 2000 should be fine, unless you want to rip out the rear tranny a lot.
    Even to be last, You've got to be fast.